Monday, January 3, 2011

Format for this Blog

Hello everyone,

For anyone that is planning to follow along with this blog, this is what I hope we can do as a group.

I will first post a chapter of the Bible on the blog Monday through Friday starting with Matthew 1. Please don't feel limited to just reading 1 chapter of the Bible a day. The purpose of this blog is not to limit anyone to 1 chapter of the bible a day, but to just give each other accountability and support to read the Word together as a community and body of Jesus Christ.

After I post the chapter, please feel free to leave a comment on the post with thoughts, questions, ideas, etc. I will do the same and also try to spend time in reading commentaries online so that it will enrich our time spent in each chapter of the Bible.

I have no idea how this will turn out, but I am pretty excited to do this throughout the year. If you have any thoughts, comments, or ideas, please let me know!

Let faith arise!

No comments:

Post a Comment